CSN are running a series of Autumn Workshops to give you the practical tools and best practice methods to improve your customer experience without the need for a large budget.
10 Oct 2012 – Customer Experience Measurement, Wolverhampton
8 Nov 2012 – Complaint Management, Wolverhampton
4 Dec 2012 – People Engagement, Hampshire
So ask yourself…
• Do I know what my customer’s journey is like?
• Do I know how much effort my customers have to make to deal with us?
• Are we making the most effective use of customer feedback data?
• Does our complaint management process keep customers or turn them away?
• Are our people engaged in improving the customer experience?
If you can’t answer all of the above positively, then CSN’s Autumn “Low Cost Ways to Improve Your Customer Experience” Workshops are exactly what you need.
You can get a fantastic deal for a Autumn Workshop Package for booking onto all three workshops, and even more savings can be made with our Early Bird offer for bookings before 31 August 2012.
Package (all 3 workshops) – £675
Early Bird Package (book before 31 August) – £550
Cost per workshop – £250
Early Bird Workshop (book before 31 August 2012) – £195
All costs exclusive of VAT.
For full details of the workshops click on the events above or call us on 01902 311641 for more information.
Make the journey